Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Parallel Worlds & Creepy Insects

 photo portals355.jpg
(Via)

These dreams I had a few weeks ago, but never bothered to write down until now.

First Dream:

I suddenly found myself in a parallel world. I wasn't sure how I arrived to be there, but I knew that it didn't matter. I was there and I had to deal with it.

I was walking outside with a lot of people. It was a sunny day, and walking to my left was a man. He was kind of a big, muscular guy with red hair.

He was my husband in that parallel world, and that kind of freaked me out but just as I felt about being there in the first place... I had no choice but to accept the facts.

--------------------------------------------------------

Second Dream:

 photo gr.jpg
(Via)

This dream was so creepy!

I was in some bathroom, getting ready in the morning, when suddenly I see a grasshopper and a spider. (It could have been a cricket, but I think it was a grasshopper).

The grasshopper and spider both had these cartoonish faces. They could actually smile, which creeped me out like you wouldn't believe. It was like watching some children's cartoon come to life in the real world. The grasshopper freaked me out the most, because he walked on two legs just like a person. He was observing me, and kept tilting his head sideways.

Which was also very disturbing. It was like it was some kind of alien.

Now, in real life I'm always rescuing spiders when I find them in the house and in over 90% of my dreams at night I'm rescuing animals. But in this particular dream I was creeped out by the spider because it had human characteristics in that it could actually smile. I didn't want to kill it, but at the same time I didn't trust the spider or grasshopper for one minute. I knew that they both had to be killed, but I didn't want to be the one to do it.

And so I called for my father to do it instead, but before he could even get there the creepy grasshopper killed the spider himself. He killed him by sucking/slurping his brains out. I could actually hear it happening.

This is NOT a typical dream for me. It was disgusting.

I'm not sure what happened after that, but let me tell ya... that grasshopper was one of the most frightening things I've ever dreamed of in my entire life. Words can't describe how scary it was to see an insect, with human intelligence, observing you.

Photobucket

No comments: